People Analytics for Strategic Human Resource Management Immersion Training
Thu, 04 Jun 2020, 8:00 AM –
Fri, 05 Jun 2020, 5:00 PMAdd to Calendar
The course adopts a strategic perspective, using organizational values and strategy to drive the implementation of People Analytics. Consequently, the course begins by identifying how People Analytics can support the execution of strategy across a number of common areas (e.g., staffing, engagement, health). We then learn a framework for diagnosing the maturity of an organization’s People Analytics capabilities. Finally, we learn how to address common challenges in implementing or advancing an organization’s People Analytics capabilities (e.g., ethical issues, politics of new metrics).
- Rationale and foundations of strategic people analytics program
- Different stages of maturity of a people analytics program within an organization
- Implementing and advancing a people analytics program
- Be able to articulate the connection between people analytics and your company’s strategy
- Assess the maturity of your company’s people analytics capabilities and identify paths for future development
- Understand how to navigate common challenges involved in implementing a people analytics program
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Mid-Level and Senior Human Resource Executives (e.g., VP of HR, Director of HR) across industries
COST TO ATTEND
The cost to attend this two-day event is $2,000 (inclusive of all meals and parking)
Please email Katie Cannady for details at Send mail
File Attachments: June_2020_Immersion_Training