Email group officers
The Information Services Department is responsible for overseeing the use of Information Technology to support the goals and initiatives of Olin Business School. We will ensure effective and efficient use of existing and emerging technologies in all operations as well as deliver information while safeguarding data. We are responsible for essential Olin functions such as:
• Network connectivity, disk storage, security, data integrity and data backup operations.
• Internet connectivity and security.
• Email Communications.
• Dissemination of essential information to the community and its students through Olin’s website.
• Procuring and maintaining Olin hardware and software.
• Providing Help Desk services for IT related issues as well as desktop and server support.
• Enterprise IT Project Management.
• Developing and maintenance of customized applications.